HSP DC Concealed Ceiling Unit (FXMQ_PBVJU)
For small to large well-populated spaces in need of a concealed air-conditioning system, you can count on our ceiling mounted ducted unit. This extremely powerful unit's compact design allows it to be completely concealed - and it's perfect for offices, restaurants, shops or even hotel ballrooms.
- New ducted indoor unit designed to unify the previous FXSQ and FXMQ range with the best features taken from both units
- Available from 7.5 MBH to 54 MBH
- Improved efficiency with our new DC fan motor
- Auto adjusting airflow at commissioning based on ESP
- Medium ESP capabilities of up to 0.8" W.G.
- Three user selected fan speeds available plus fan "Auto" logic
- Low profile design - less that 12" high
- Built-in condensate pump
- Indoor Air Quality options include MERV 13 filters
- Service access from below
Auto-adjust External Static Pressure
- After installation, it is possible the actual duct resistance is lower than expected at the time of designing. As a consequence, the air flow will be too high.
- With the automatic air flow adjustment function the unit can adapt its fan speed to a lower curve, so the air flow decreases.
- The air flow will always be within 10% of the rated air flow because of the amount of possible fan curves (more than 8 fan curves available per model).
- Alternatively the installer can manually select a fan curve with the wired remote control.