Energy Recovery Ventilator (VAM_GVJU)
This product is designed to maintain good indoor air quality by providing sufficient levels of fresh outside air and recover waste heat from extracted air leaving the conditioned zone. This new ERV unit is fully compatible with Daikin’s DIII-NET communications.
- Provides energy-saving heat recovery ventilation via a new heat exchanger with high temperature and enthalpy recovery efficiency
- Design flexibility thanks to high static pressure fans and the capability for use in a wide range of climates (5°F to 122°F DB and 80% RH or less)*
- Wide range of functions such as independent operation, interlock with other HVAC systems and automatic night purge to reduce cooling loads and increase energy savings
- Interlocked simultaneous operation with VRV indoor units through a single controller
- Auto mode switches the ventilation mode (total heat exchange mode to bypass mode) according to the operating status of air conditioner system
- Pre-cooling/heating control function to delay the start of ventilation during air conditioner start-up for higher energy savings
- Supply and exhaust fresh-up operation modes to control pressure within a space
- Filter sign and display reset notifies when filter changes are required
- ESP as high as 0.76” W.G.
- Sound levels as low as 25.5 dB(A) for sound sensitive installation locations
* Note: Certified in accordance with the AHRI ERV Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 1060. Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org. Performance characteristics certified to AHRI Standard 1060 based on the following conditions:
- The cooling effectiveness shall be based on 95°F DB / 78°F WB for the entering supply air and 75°F DB / 63°F WB for the entering exhaust air, at a leaving supply airflow of both 100% and 75% of the rated airflow.
- The heating effectiveness shall be based on 35°F DB / 33°F WB for the entering supply air and 70°F DB / 58°F WB for the entering exhaust air, at a leaving supply airflow of both 100% and 75% of the rated airflow.