Daikin is #1 in Quality
- Innovation and quality have always been keystones of Daikin philosophy. We strongly believe that by offering the best products, we can maintain our success. Daikin’s quality is continuously reinforced by the intensive training of our sales network and improvements in our products and production processes.
- Quality begins at the design phase. Manufacturing our own compressors, refrigerants, and other major components allows us design quality control into our products from the beginning.
- Daikin’s position as the leading innovator in the market is the result of the close cooperation between our engineers, distributors, dealers, customers and staff.
- All major components are engineered and manufactured by Daikin, ensuring maximum performance, reliability and efficiency. From the internal motors and compressors to the exterior anti-corrosion treatment and self diagnostic function, Daikin systems are built with durability and backed by one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Daikin is unique throughout the world in being the only producer of refrigerants and compressors, as well as manufacturing air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, chilled water systems and ventilation solutions. As a result we have full control of every component within a Daikin unit – and can bring the very latest innovations to our products.
Zero Defect Policy
- Daikin's manufacturing operations are based on an integrated zero defect policy. This requires production line workers to carry out controls and tests at pre-determined stages in the assembly cycle. Similarly, our suppliers must adhere to strict and pre-determined contractual obligations in terms of quality and delivery.
- Because we can rely on consistently high component quality from Daikin Industries Ltd, Daikin is able to produce high quality finished products and systems. Just-in-time delivery procedures maintain effective stock control, ensuring Daikin can react positively to variations in market requirements.
Daikin systems are designed for a typical useful life of 15 years with the actual average of 20+ years. This is why we are confident in supplying a warranty longer than any other manufacturer. The standard warranty provides a solid level of protection and our Warranty Plus program offers additional protection – the best warranty program in the ductless industry.
- Optional extended labor warranties are available for 5 and 10 years.
- Optional extended parts warranties are available for 5 and 10 years, depending on product.
- Please refer to warranty documents for full warranty conditions.
Building Quality into Every System
Our product focus is always on performance and quality. Some examples:
PE Fin Coil Our PE fin coil coating protects the outdoor unit coilfrom corrosion and reduces friction to allow water to drain quickerfrom the coil during defrost improving performance.
Daikin-Designed Compressors Unlike many other airconditioning manufacturers, Daikin manufactures our own compressors, from our own factories around the world. This is important because the compressor is the very heart of the air conditioning system.
Daikin has always been at the forefront of developing compressor technology and now offers a comprehensive range of swing, scroll and single-screw compressors. Inverter compressor control is applied throughout our product range, delivering enhanced comfort and system efficiency. Daikin-designed compressors are optimized to work reliably and efficiently under all load conditions.
- Reverse design-to-cool windings with discharge gas instead of suction provide more constant temperature and reduce thermal shock to windings of the constantly changing suction gas.
- More reliable High thrust oil to reduce friction, which increases reliability, and improves performance.
|Daikin PE Fin Coil Coating Global Recognition|
|Daikin is a member in good standing of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).|
|ENERGY STAR® is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency and shows Daikin's commitment to and partnership to helping save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices. ETL Listed Mark – Daikin products have been tested by Intertek and found in compliance with accepted national product safety standards.|
Use of the AHRI Certified™ mark indicates a manufacturer's participation in the certification program. For verification of certification for individual products, go to www.ahridirectory.org
Strict Design Review Ensures Safety: Our Top Priority for Customers
All manufacturing bases in the Daikin Group have obtained the globally recognized ISO 9001 (quality management system), and ISO 14001 for environmental performance certification. We also provide customers with the information they need to use our products safely. Company divisions maintain high levels of product quality and ensure proper management of each department, such as development, materials and parts procurement, and production.
Our responsibility goes beyond simply satisfying customers; we believe that we also have a duty to society to offer products and services that are safe, high quality, and environmentally conscious.
|Organization: DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, LTD. AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURING DIVISION ISO 9001 Scope of Registration: THE DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE OF COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, COOLING, REFRIGERATING EQUIPMENT, COMMERCIAL HEATING EQUIPMENT, RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT, HEAT RECLAIM VENTILATION, AIR CLEANING EQUIPMENT, MARINE TYPE CONTAINER REFRIGERATION UNITS, COMPRESSORS AND VALVES.|
|Organization: DAIKIN INDUSTRIES (THAILAND) LTD. ISO 9001 Scope of Registration: THE DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE OF AIR CONDITIONERS AND THE COMPONENTS INCLUDING COMPRESSORS USED FOR THEM.|
All of the Daikin Group's business facilities and subsidiaries in Japan are certified under the ISO 14001 International standard for environmental management.