DAIKIN FIT Heat Pump System
DESIGNED TO FIT COMFORT, SPACE-SAVING, AND EFFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS WITH EASE.
The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
- Intelligent Defrost Mode – The outdoor unit will enable this mode to help prevent frost/ice from building up in cold climate conditions. It will also help with longer heating operation time for additional comfort for occupants (compared to HVAC systems without this function).
– A selectable defrost backup heat option, when turned off, will lower power consumption during defrost.
- Advanced water-shedding drain pan – Engineered with multiple drain holes and channels to help provide effective water shedding.
- Hot start technology – When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Up to 18 SEER and 10 HSPF
- Compact – The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited
- Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor – Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
- Low dBa – Reclaim outdoor space
- Quiet-mode – Provides enhanced acoustical comfort
- Blue Fin Coat – Long condenser coil life and reliability
- Swing Compressor – Quiet and dependable
- Side panel access – Ease of service
- Lightweight – Easier to handle and install (compared to traditional cube style systems)
Indoor Air Handler
For a full description of the warranty, please download the product warranty document. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.