DAT Series - Air Handler
The Daikin DAT multi-speed, multi-position air handlers are suitable for upflow or left-sided horizontal installations to accompany your 7 1/2 and 10 ton split-system units. These units feature a fully insulated fiberglass blanket for quiet, efficient operation
- Upflow or horizontal (left side) installation positions in 7 1/2 and 10 ton cooling-only or heat pump applications
- Circuited for use with one (1) 7-1/2 ton or one (1) 10 ton cooling-only or heat pump system. Also circuited for use with two (2) 4 ton or two (2) 5 ton cooling-only units
- TXV control; 7 1/2 ton unit has one (1) thermal expansion valve; 10 ton unit has two (2) thermal expansion valves
- Draw-thru centrifugal blower is belt-driven for quiet, efficient operation
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coils
- Horizontal and vertical condensate pans
- Built-in filter rack (2" filter included)
- Entry on top of panel for both low and high voltage
- Removable access panels make servicing of unit faster and easier
- Heavy gauge, reinforced, galvanized steel cabinet
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
This unit is backed by a 5-Year Parts Warranty. For a full description of the warranty, please download the product warranty document. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
To view the full warranty certificate for this product click the link below.