Re-inventing residential air-conditioning by breaking technological barriers, Daikin VRV LIFE systems bring inverter driven VRV technology to solve some of the age-old residential HVAC challenges.
Precision engineered for flexibility, zoning, low sound and space saving, with the ability to mix and match ducted and duct-free indoor units in combination with a gas furnace. VRV LIFE is an ideal choice for a premium solution.
Zoning is an important factor that contributes to energy savings and comfort - standard central ducted systems do not have the ability to precisely adapt to your lifestyle and how you use your home. In most cases, larger homes can be separated in 2 zones, each zone being served by a separate system.
Daikin VRV LIFE systems provide effective zoning solutions by offering the flexibility to connect up to 9 zones to a single system. Precision engineered refrigerant control allows system operation to meet the needs of individual zones.
VRV LIFE systems are engineered with Daikin inverter and variable refrigerant temperature (VRT) technologies. These empower the compressor to operate at its optimal efficiencies during part load operations and thereby reducing power consumption* and providing high operational efficiencies.
Daikin VRV systems are globally renowned for their quietness. With operating sound pressure levels as low as 57 dbA1, VRV LIFE is an optimal solution for installation close to lot lines and sound sensitive applications.
With a compact, light weight and space saving design of only 37”W x 12-5/8”D, VRV LIFE systems provide up to 75%2 reduction in installation space compared to similar capacity top discharge unitary condensing units.
1Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
2When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
3Dual-Fuel is achievable only when VRV indoor units and gas furnace and A-Coil are connected to one VRV LIFE unit.
* Compared to non-inverter units
Click on image to expand
Condensing Units - Air Cooled VRV LIFE
|Heat Pump - 208-230V - 1ph||No. of outdoor units||1||1||1||1|
|Max No. of indoor units||4||6||8||9|
|No. of Inverter Compressors||1||1||1||1|
Outside air connection possible
Condensate pump standard
DAIKIN 80-97% AFUE COMMUNICATING GAS FURNACE
Durable heat exchanger – Unique tubular stainlesssteel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides for reliability, durability and efficiency.
Modulating gas valve – Operates between 35% - 100% capacity, providing precise efficiency and the ultimate in comfort.
Continuous air circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
Durable heat exchanger
Unique tubular stainlesssteel
technology results in an
extremely durable heat
exchanger. Paired with a
heat exchanger, this
for reliability, durability
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
VRV LIFE systems features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit1
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA2
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
1When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
2 Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
- Flexibility to switch between gas or heat pump heating at various temperatures
- Expanded range of heating capabilities with pump heat down to -4°F
- Built-in auto changeover between heat pump and gas heat
- Continuous gas furnace heating during defrost avoids cold drafts
NEW! - Variable Refrigerant Temperature
VRV LIFE systems represent Daikin’s constant efforts devoted towards using the latest and most revolutionary technologies in the development of the VRV system for residential applications.
- General Product Catalog
- Product Flyer
- Product Brochure
- Product Brochure (French)
- Reference Guide
- Blueprint - Comfort Transformation for a Historical 1935 Home (Manhasset, NY)
- Case Studies
- Software Tools
VRV A-Coil CXTQ
- Engineering Manuals
- Installation Manuals
- Operation Manuals
- CXTQ24 Submittal Sheet
- CXTQ36 Submittal Sheet
- CXTQ48 Submittal Sheet
- CXTQ60 Submittal Sheet
VRV LIFE Outdoor RXSQ
- Engineering Manual RXSQ-TAVJUA
- Engineering Manual RXSQ-TAVJUA
- Pre-Sales Engineering Manual - RXSQ
- Installation Manual RXSQ24-48TAVJUA
- Installation Manual RXSQ60TAVJUA
- Operation Manual RXSQ24-60TAVJUA
- RXSQ24TAVJU - Submittal Data Sheet
- RXSQ36TAVJU - Submittal Data Sheet
- RXSQ48TAVJU - Submittal Data Sheet
- RXSQ60TAVJU - Submittal Data Sheet
- VRV LIFE Technical Brochure