Daikin AURORA Floor-Mounted Heat Pump
0.75 to 1.25 tons
Up to 20 SEER / Up to 11.7 HSPF
AURORA floor mounted units are simple to install and can be setup in various configurations, on the floor or hanging low on a wall. Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window. The airflow distribution pattern of Daikin’s floor mounted unit is ideal for heating a space, and is a perfect replacement to traditional radiant systems.
For the coldest regions, the outdoor units of this Daikin AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings, even when it is down to -13°F / -25°C outside.
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit
Ideal solutions for:
- Hot & cold regions where homeowners want to enjoy a reliable, energy efficient source of heating and cooling
- Cold regions where homeowners want to enjoy a reliable, energy efficient source of heat
- Renovations, remodeling and new construction
- Sun rooms, basements, attics, garages, hot or cold rooms, and more
- Rooms where floor space comes at a premium or is not available for other application
- Ceiling void or attic does not allow for a viable duct run option