Daikin VRV AURORA™ Series heat recovery systems introduce a new benchmark for VRF technology by integrating advanced technologies to provide comfort,control, energy efficiency and reliability.
Introducing VRF Industry's first air-cooled system that delivers heating down to -22° F (-30° C).
Daikin’s new VRV AURORA offers a simplified range of condenser unit combinations. Ranging from 6 to 38 tons in a single system, all versions of the VRV Aurora feature inverter controlled compressors and the new Variable Refrigerant Temperature control cycle for improved seasonal efficiency. Available in 208-230V or 460V versions.
208-230V & 460V
|No. of Outdoor Units||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Max No. of Indoor Units||12||16||20||25||33||41|
|No. of Inverter Compressors||1||1||1||1+1||1+1||1+1|
Available (12 types, 63 models)
Outside air connection possible
Condensate pump standard
- VRF Industry’s first air cooled system that delivers heating down to -22°F (-30°C) as standard
- Daikin’s patented inverter based vapor injection compressor delivers high heating capacity of up to 100% at 0°F (-18°C), up to 85% at -13°F (-25°C) and up to 60% at -22°F(-30°C)
- Optimized efficiencies delivered by dedicated all-inverter compressors and inverter fan motors
- Refrigerant-cooled efficient and stable inverter board operation, independent of ambient conditions
- Hot gas base pan circuit allows installation without an additional drain pan heater
- Designed to provide continuous heating during defrost and oil return**
- Engineered with patented Daikin vapor injection compressor for optimized part load efficiencies
- Added peace of mind with Auto Changeover ability to back up (auxiliary) heat
- Long pipe lengths up to 1640 ft total and ability to connect up to 41*** indoor units with up to 100 ft vertical separation between indoor units provides design and installation flexibility
- Corrosion resistant, 1000 hours salt spray tested Daikin PE blue fin heat exchanger
- Ships factory standard with coil guards
** Multi modules only for continuous heating during defrost
*** Varies by model