Efficient and Reliable Comfort
The Daikin VRV AURORA series heat pump systems introduce a new benchmark for VRF technology by integrating advanced technologies to provide comfort control, energy efficiency and reliability. The VRV AURORA series systems set a new industry standard for heating and cooling solutions by delivering high heat capacities at low ambient applications. Daikin VRV AURORA series systems are the first 575V systems to be assembled in North America.
VRF Industry’s first air-cooled system that delivers heating down to -22°F (-30°C) as standard.
What’s new about VRV AURORA Heat Pump?
Delivers reliable performance at low ambient conditions in Heat Pump offering.
Daikin’s new VRV AURORA offers a simplified range of condenser unit combinations. Ranging from 6 to 20 tons in a single system, all versions of the VRV Aurora feature inverter controlled compressors and the new Variable Refrigerant Temperature control cycle for improved seasonal efficiency. Available in 208-230V & 460V and 575V versions.
208-230V & 460V and 575V
|No. of Outdoor Units||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Max No. of Indoor Units||12||16||20||25||33||41|
|No. of Inverter Compressors||1||1||1||1+1||1+1||1+1|
Outside air connection possible
Condensate pump standard
- VRF Industry’s first air-cooled system that delivers heating down to -22°F (-30°C) as standard
- High heating capacity of up to 100% of nominal at 0°F (-18°C), up to 85% of nominal at -13°F (-25°C) and up to 60% of nominal at -22°F (-30°C)
- Optimized efficiencies delivered by dedicated allinverter 575V compressors and inverter fan motors
- Refrigerant cooled inverter technology allows installation without drain pan heaters at extreme low ambient conditions
- Engineered with Daikin vapor injection compressor for optimized part load efficiencies
- 1000 hours salt spray tested, Daikin PE Blue fin
- Auto changeover to back up auxiliary heat as standard
- Year round comfort and efficiencies with automatic and customizable Variable Refrigerant Technology (VRT)
- Designed and optimized for Total Cost of Construction (TCC) and Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Long pipe lengths up to 1640 ft. total and ability to connect up to 41** indoor units with up to 100 ft. vertical separation between indoor units provides design and installation flexibility
** Varies by model
- General Product Catalog
- Product Brochure
- Product Flyer
- Product Flyer (French)
- Case Studies
- Software Tools
- VRV Portfolio
- VRV Product Catalog
- VRV Reference Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions